Anarchist Bookfair needs you, Workshops and stalls deadline approaching, other ways to help
How you can help
This is a call out to contribute to the bookfair in whatever way you desire; create what you would like to see:
- If you want a stall at the bookfair fill in the Stall Booking Form 2014.
- Got an idea for a workshop, song, film, talk, poem or other activity, please read theWorkshops Info sheet 2014 and fill in the Workshop Proposals 2014 or email us at:bristolanarchistbookfair (at) riseup.net
- Promote the bookfair: please share this page on social media, email lists, etc. Cut & Paste http://www.bristolanarchistbookfair.org/2014-bookfair/ or click share on facebook on the righthand sidebar.
- Pick up a poster from Kebele and display it, (A3 & A4) 2 designs available from Saturday 1st March. Email us to help put up posters around Bristol.
- Email us to say you can help on the day.
- Help with the after party, or do the door etc.
- Help with deciding what will happen at the bookfair, we are a very small collective to be organising the main public anarchist event of the year in Bristol. Join in: at Kebele in Easton, WEDNESDAYs 7.30pm (fortnightly until April, then every week) dates are:
BOOKFAIR Saturday 26th April
For queries about stalls please email: BristolBF-stalls (at) riseup.net (we recommend that when you post us payment you notify us by email.)
For non-stall related enquiries, requests for general info, offers of help and everything else please email: bristolanarchistbookfair (at) riseup.net
With thanks, in solidarity, Bristol Anarchist Bookfair Collective